This has been a rather hard month for our family trying to get the Cafe back open and dealing with this. Doug has held up incredibly.
Thanks so very much to all who have dined with us. We appreciate the kind words that have been shared about D&K's. We welcome your critiques and will work hard to improve anything that is within our power, as we go along.
I especially look forward to the week after Christmas when so many of you will be dining with us!!!! It is so cool to meet someone I've read posts from and posted back to.:clap_1:
Please keep Doug and our family in your prayers as we go to see his Dad today, which will probably be the last visit with him. He is not expected to live through Christmas. But he has such a strong will who knows!!! Last night he had another terrible night and is not able to breathe. They have taken the part off his defibrillator that shocks your heart when it stops. And, he has said he wants to go on.This has been a rather hard month for our family trying to get the Cafe back open and dealing with this. Doug has held up incredibly.
Again we want to thank you for your support and kind words. And, for me I especially thank those who took part in the Christmas post contest. It was such a lifter of spirits and gave me a break from everything else. I look forward to spoiling the winners!!!!![]()
Best Wishes,
Kathy @ D&K's
