• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K"s Cafe web site

New posts
Kat-You are really making me hungry! When my parents come on Tuesday, can you ask them to order everything and bring me back the leftovers?:lol:
 
:wub: You love your restaurant and you love your customers and you love SoWallers and your menu makes me cry with desire. And it sounds like the people who work there are happy, too. It's a formula for great food and success. I used to go there (even by myself to just read and enjoy -- of all things -- an appetizer and a hamburg) -- kids liked it, too. So, we most definitely look forward to trying the new D&Ks. Can't wait but have to wait until August. We'll be visiting SoWal with some of our best friends from Michigan and I just told them last night that the three new things I want to do when we're there in August are D&Ks, the swamp raft tour someone wrote about on SoWal.com, and maybe shelling at one of of the out-of-the-way-beaches past Panama City. Frankly, I think we'll definitely do D&K's but the rest will be iffy...

PS: There's a great book called "Small Giants" about small businesses and people who succeed because they have a vision they love and usually want to commit to a community or profession, not necessarily because they want to grow very big. I love that book. It's an inspiration.
 
You have outdone yourself. :clap: The website is so enticing!! I will see you in August! Your love of the restaurant is so apparent.
 
I want to bring my family of 8 to your restaurant during our vacation during week of June 30, 2007. Everything I have read has been outstanding. Is one night better than another (less crowded)? Also, I can make your website operational. Please help. thanks. John
 
This is one place I plan to eat at come the last week in June. I am a NEW ORELAN FOOD JUNKIE!!, and this is right down my alley!.

The menu looks like heaven to me!!

CAN NOT WAIT!!!
 
Last edited:
:D Your menu is wonderful, and we can't wait to visit. Will be there in October with 6 others and will call for reservations. Get the soft shell crabs ready please!:clap:
 
YEAH :clap:!!! We're going tonite @ 8 for our "maiden voyage" at D&K's. Menu looks scrumptious & so many glowing recommendations (will definitely be trying the seafood dip, JDarg!). My family visiting from Texas are looking forward to another memorable SoWal experience on their last night here!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top