• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K"s Cafe web site

New posts
:wave: ...probably around 30 minutes or so from me. I am a little bit east of dd. I just knew you had a connection to Texas since you are so cool. :cool:

Great food report!
She is cool! :clap:

Thanks Gulls!! YUMM..I can slurp up on affirmations like this faster than a cold dirty martini!

My Bro and his family love living in Argyle (although my sister-in-law says their place is like that movie "The Money Pit"!!). They lived in Corinth when they first moved from Kansas to Texas; but moved to Argyle 'cuz they wanted the kids to have more of a "country" childhood experience...with enough land to have some large animals to learn greater responsibility. The men in my family are convinced that mucking out stalls full of bull sheet builds more character than...:idontno:... most anything else:floor:

I'm SO JAZZED that now when I'm in Argyle visiting Jim,Deb, Brock & Chanel, that I'll have YOU 2 FUNN wenches so nearby to hang out with too!! How's that for inviting myself to your front stoops????

KAT...Thank YOU!! can't wait to see ya again!! Looking forward to systematically grazing my way thru the entire menu:wub:!!!
 
:lol: The Money Pit...I lived in one once...:eek: Never again!!

You just call us up and we'll meet ya for some muddy dry martinis!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
Heyyyy SoWallers....I've taken a lot of pictures in the cafe of different ones of you dining and just want to get an OKAY from you to use them on the web site. If you do not want me to I won't. But if it's okay with you just post a thumbs up!


This is one of my all time favorites......ahhhhhh 29th anniversary!!!!:clap: :blush: :wub:
 
:lolabove: Okay...Okay I promise I won't post any kissing pics. Just some of the ones where glasses are being raised for a toast, or two of you having a serious conversation......maybe I could do some air brushing if you want.:idontno: Heyyyyy you are SoWal Celebs!!!!!

:drink2:Kat
 
Yes, it's true! We finally got a web site up and running.

www.DandKCafe.com

It's not finished, but Jamie was able to spend 5 days with someone in Atlanta (a personal friend) who took our thoughts and did a great job representing who we are and what we offer. I'm just excited to finally get one! :clap: It includes our menu and wine list. Opening times and phone number. Pictures of the cafe rotate everytime to click on the menu

Next a virtual tour!;-) Huh Kurt?:bow: :bow: :bow: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:welcome: Kat:drink2:

SOWAL ROCKS!



Love your site...:wub:
 
:lolabove: Okay...Okay I promise I won't post any kissing pics. Just some of the ones where glasses are being raised for a toast, or two of you having a serious conversation......maybe I could do some air brushing if you want.:idontno: Heyyyyy you are SoWal Celebs!!!!!

:drink2:Kat

Not sure who the "kissing couple" is but if I look that good on my 29th, Babe you can blow my photo up life size and post it. :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top