Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Is D&K still open and,if so, are they doing anything for Halloween? I tried to call today and the answering machine said "Have a great spring day".They had a great meal last year.
Is D&K still open and,if so, are they doing anything for Halloween? I tried to call today and the answering machine said "Have a great spring day".They had a great meal last year.
Yikes! meamea....thanks for letting me know about the phone message. I had changed this and apparently didn't press the "change greeting" :roll: button! I will get on that tomorrow.
Yes, we are still open for lunch Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and dinner 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m Tuesday through Saturday.
I will post what we will be doing for Halloween tomorrow. Thanks again and !