• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K still open?

New posts

meamea

Beach Comber
:confused:Is D&K still open and,if so, are they doing anything for Halloween? I tried to call today and the answering machine said "Have a great spring day".They had a great meal last year.
 
:confused:Is D&K still open and,if so, are they doing anything for Halloween? I tried to call today and the answering machine said "Have a great spring day".They had a great meal last year.

:doh: Yikes! :eek: meamea....thanks for letting me know about the phone message. I had changed this and apparently didn't press the "change greeting" :roll: button! :blush: I will get on that tomorrow.

Yes, we are still open for lunch Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and dinner 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m Tuesday through Saturday.

:creepy: I will post what we will be doing for Halloween tomorrow. Thanks again and :welcome:!

Kat:leaving:
.
 
Whew! Ya'll gave me my fright for Halloween! :blink:

Kat let us know your plans, ya'll always the most funn decorations around. I will have to come by this weekend and see you. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top