• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K's CAFE UPDATE

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Sorry I've been a way from the board lately due to an injured back. Yeyyyy it's healing and I will be back on daily! Here's the latest news at D&K's.
:wave::wub:Kat




New Hours For D&K's CAFE​

Dinner......Thursday-Saturday 5:00-9:00​

Doug is BACK FULL TIME and He is starting a new Winter Special for
$14.95!!!
​

Yes, it's that Season when business is slow and prices get low.
He is also coming back with a new menu. :clap: I will post asap!​
​


Lunch......Tuesday-Saturday 11:00-3:00​
Soon To Be Delivering LUNCH For Businesses of 4 lunches or more!
Need a lunch menu? Call or fax us and we will drop some by.
231-0455 or Fax 850/231-3552

:welcome:​

Come dine in a Winter Wonderland!
The Shadowman :ninja: has been working his Christmas Magic!
​
 
Welcome back Kat!!
Hope the healing goes well!!! Well be in for lunch or dinner soon!!!!
 
:wub:
​

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This is the
bestest news ever!!!!
I'm already drooling!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get in there.
I'm going to try to get in there
sometime early this week if I can.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:wub:
d k a
:drink:

(I tried to make a Mardi Gras Christmas Tree- see?)​
 
Kat, have you and Doug considered having a Revillion dinner during the Christmas season? I think it would be great fun.
Great idea Skunky....we're are working on it! Will let you know something this coming week!!!
Welcome back Kat!!
Hope the healing goes well!!! Well be in for lunch or dinner soon!!!!
Thanks so much NOLA T.....it's not easy when you have so much to do. And I hate being away from the CAFE!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!!
:wub:
​

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This is the
bestest news ever!!!!
I'm already drooling!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get in there.
I'm going to try to get in there
sometime early this week if I can.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:wub:
d k a
:drink:

(I tried to make a Mardi Gras Christmas Tree- see?)​

Your did a great job DKA with your tree...have missed seeing you!:( BUT look forward to having a glass of vino with you!
 
Tonight Doug's $14.95 Special will be:​

Your choice of a Salad or Gumbo

Seafood Pasta
A warm sauce chock full of seafood over pasta!
Served with sauteed vegetables and fruit.​

It's warm and toasty in the cafe now and we have the downstairs door to come in through when it's raining....so you don't have to go up the outside stairs in the rain!​

:welcome:​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top