• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K's

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
I finally checked out the new D&K's - wow! :drool:

Great service, cool decor, gorgeous view of the gulf & sunset (and people in an RV so large I thought it was a tour bus trying to get out of Grayton), large portions, and fabulous food.

I didn't begin to do my dinner justice as the appetizer and freshly baked bread/muffins were so good and I was also tasting my fellow diners meals!

My next meal there will just be the Oysters Bienville so I can try a dessert!

:clap:
 
I finally checked out the new D&K's - wow! :drool:

Great service, cool decor, gorgeous view of the gulf & sunset (and people in an RV so large I thought it was a tour bus trying to get out of Grayton), large portions, and fabulous food.

I didn't begin to do my dinner justice as the appetizer and freshly baked bread/muffins were so good and I was also tasting my fellow diners meals!

My next meal there will just be the Oysters Bienville so I can try a dessert!:clap:

3 words...Key Lime Pie :clap:
 
I've been hearing rave reviews about the bananas foster cheesecake, so I'm thinking next visit will be oysters and cheesecake! :drool:
 
Thanks Kat! All I can say is
yum.jpg

.
 
I just want to say thanks to ALL of you.;-) Scooterbug..... I'm so glad you enjoyed dining with us! Angelrlc, cheering, and Rita I love you :wub: for saying such kind things about the desserts. I could eat all of them in one seating. When I get some time I will tell a story about that Key Lime Pie.

Scooterbug make sure you get the Bananas Foster Cheesecake...yum!
And TKLP!

:wave::wub:Kat

 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top