• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dale's Seasoning

New posts

bsmart

brain
Anyone ever used this stuff? It is awesome! I am not a big beef eater, but marinate steaks and hamburger patties in this stuff and you are good to go.
 
Whoa! All together? Talk about your sodium intake.
Hehe..Adding the other stuff would dilute the Dales and actually lower the sodium per serving overall I would imagine. Glad you found something you really enjoy.
 
If I'm not mistaken, Dale's has a new lower sodium variety.
 
Anyone ever used this stuff? It is awesome! I am not a big beef eater, but marinate steaks and hamburger patties in this stuff and you are good to go.


Absolutely love it on pork or chicken. We just enjoyed a fresh/home butchered pork tenderloin marinated in Dale's and pineapple juice and it was fabulous. But,--we have a friend that always over-marinates thin cut beef steaks with it and now I cannot stand it on beef. He thinks it's wondeful. Motto: everything in moderation.
 
Oddly, we don't typically put Dales on beef but I adore grilled pork chops basted with Dale's. :drool:

Also, when sauteeing mushrooms, two pats butter and a tablespoon of Dale's to a pound of mushrooms is divine. :cool:
 
Dale's adds a lot to a steak and chcken. Good to marinate thighs in before grilling. It is salty, but we like the flavors. I will have to try it on pork.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top