• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dargvader just ate his first raw oyster!

New posts
congratulations Dargvader!!! hope you got some cash from the deal. that's how I tried my first oyster when I was a teen.

I do LOVE raw oysters - preferably from Appalach, sitting in a seafood joint in Appalach or nearby. so fresh and cold and delicious!!! we get the same great ones here.
 
congratulations Dargvader!!! hope you got some cash from the deal. that's how I tried my first oyster when I was a teen.

No cash in our family - deal was always that you just had to try something once. Horseradish sauce (I'll eat anything with that on it) sure didn't hurt!
 
I hear it was loaded down with cocktail sauce and a cracker...the only way to eat them!
 
Raw oysters is just one of the many reasons I moved to SoWal.
 
No cash in our family - deal was always that you just had to try something once. Horseradish sauce (I'll eat anything with that on it) sure didn't hurt!

It is his new way to make pocket money, since it is hard to get hired for a job around here when you are away for most of the summer (but if anyone has a very part-time job for an honest kid without drink/drug/arrest issues, please let him know- )
 
Congrats to the Vader on his "first"!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top