• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

date night

New posts

stan

Beach Comber
We will be down in a few weeks for family vacation. We usually hit Cafe Tango for a family dinner (no kids) once while we are down. My wife and I would like another night out for just the two of us, preferably a nice seafood place. We are staying in dune-Allen but don't mind driving east on 30a.

Does anyone have any recommendations for us?

thanks.
 
Last edited:
Depends on what $ you wish to spend...Borrago, Basmattis, Criollas, Old Florida Fish House, Fire, Hurricanes......they are all nice...from what I have heard and experienced. If you want romantic...get away kind of dinner....go with one of these....JMHO

Side note...I have never been to Tango...I MUST DO SO!!!!!
 
Depends on what $ you wish to spend...Borrago, Basmattis, Criollas, Old Florida Fish House, Fire, Hurricanes......they are all nice...from what I have heard and experienced. If you want romantic...get away kind of dinner....go with one of these....JMHO

Side note...I have never been to Tango...I MUST DO SO!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Hurricanes, but I wouldn't consider it a romantic date restaurant.

Also there is D&K's, Fish out of Water ($$$$$$$), Bloom's (the word unique does not begin to describe this place), Bud and Alley's, Great Southern, Cafe Rendezvous (for a very light meal), Cafe 30A, George's at Alys Beach, Destin Chops 30A, Onano (sp?), and Summer Kitchen.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top