• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

David Seering's Open

New posts
I thought Beach Walk Redfish Village opened tonight and Seering's (upstairs) did not. Do I have it backwards?
 
Thanks. I thought I heard awhile ago that Beach walk pulled out. Originally I think Seering's was supposed to be upstairs. I guess he took the bottom space instead. Was it only on the ground floor?
 
WOW...My wife and I ate at Seerings Piano Cafe tonight. It was awesome.
The baked Brie and Clams were great. Also, try the Pork Marsala or the Filet.
The music was truly entertaining.
 
Thanks for the info. Since this place is brand new I'm sure folks would like to hear more about it - music, atmosphere, menu, service, etc.
 
David's music page

DINNER IS SERVED FROM 5:00 TILL 10:00 P. M AND ENTERTANMENT FROM 7:00 P. M TILL 11:00 P. M

SEERING'S WILL BE OPEN 7 NIGHTS A WEEK.

FOR RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION

PLEASE CALL 850-622-KEYS(5397)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top