• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Day Labor Recommendation

New posts

jcpd2

Beach Lover
I'm going to need some help loading a small amount of furniture for a move. Has anyone had any experience with hireahelper.com, or know of a source for day laborers?
 
Is any of it upstairs and what day?
Some of it is. Some time in May. There are very few items, mostly boxed. I have an antique shoe shine stand, but I will have it disassembled unless I can sell it before hand. It would be great in a pub or bar.
 
I know a guy named Maykol, who has guys that have done miscellaneous construction clean-up, dirt shoveling, etc. They can probably help you. 691-2438.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top