• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Day spa recommendations?

New posts

sunny456

Beach Lover
I'd like to splurge on myself and spend a day at one of 30A's day spas. Can anyone recommend a good place to go?

I love the massage at For the Health of It, but also want to get a facial, nails done, etc.

I've been to the Sandestin Hilton Spa and wasn't impressed with the number of women waiting for services. It was like a cattle call.

I usually don't splurge on myself - and we're talking like $400 - so I don't want to go somewhere and have a sub-par experience.

Suggestions????
 
I had a facial at Solace Day Spa in Rosemary in July. It was my first facial and it was SOOOOOO wonderful. I was somewhat less impressed with my pedicure, but I think the atmosphere of the spa portion upstairs (the massage, facial etc area) is really really nice. The only problem is the locker room was a bit awkwardly laid out ... overall a good experience though. I am not a spa person usually but I would be happy to go back.
 
Does Watercolor or Seaside have a spa? Massage? I'm trying to find best places near the eastern end of 30A? I've tried Rosemary (Solace) and would like to compare with other places. May add a facial and manicure, too, in October after bleaching and housing down the trim on the porches and maybe washing a few windows.
 
Does Watercolor or Seaside have a spa? Massage? I'm trying to find best places near the eastern end of 30A? I've tried Rosemary (Solace) and would like to compare with other places. May add a facial and manicure, too, in October after bleaching and housing down the trim on the porches and maybe washing a few windows.

Seaside has Aquarius Spa, but I have not been there lately. I think they have changed owners since I went there but I haven't heard anything negative.

www.aquariusspa.com
 
I know there is a place in the Publix shopping center by Carrilon that does nails, massage, etc. I am not sure of the name or the service quality. :idontno:
 
Oooh ... I went there and got the worst hair cut! It was awful.
My mother-in-law had her nails done there, and liked it. But she said it took 2 hours and cost $40, which was way more than she was expecting to pay.

WaterColor does have a spa, but I've never been there. Maybe I'll go check it out and see how it looks. I'd imagine they are pretty pricey though.
 
where was the bad hair cut?? I am looking for a new place and do not want to go there.....is it this place???http://www.bellezzasalononline.com/#Start

Oooh ... I went there and got the worst hair cut! It was awful.
My mother-in-law had her nails done there, and liked it. But she said it took 2 hours and cost $40, which was way more than she was expecting to pay.

WaterColor does have a spa, but I've never been there. Maybe I'll go check it out and see how it looks. I'd imagine they are pretty pricey though.
 
Last edited:
Who do you recommend that I ask for at Solace for a massage. Does anyone have a favorite masseuse there?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top