Jdarg SoWal Expert Feb 16, 2006 #1 John R - help! We are not getting sound! The itunes progress bar shows something is going on, but no music!
John R - help! We are not getting sound! The itunes progress bar shows something is going on, but no music!
Ocean Lover bean Feb 16, 2006 #3 I wasn't getting any sound earlier either. Now I am ...well ...was. I think John said they were switching from analog to digital. Snap snap snap. ;-)
I wasn't getting any sound earlier either. Now I am ...well ...was. I think John said they were switching from analog to digital. Snap snap snap. ;-)
Jdarg SoWal Expert Feb 16, 2006 #4 Ocean Lover said: I wasn't getting any sound earlier either. Now I am ...well ...was. I think John said they were switching from analog to digital. Snap snap snap. ;-) Click to expand... It looks like the little weiner dog is listening though!
Ocean Lover said: I wasn't getting any sound earlier either. Now I am ...well ...was. I think John said they were switching from analog to digital. Snap snap snap. ;-) Click to expand... It looks like the little weiner dog is listening though!
Ocean Lover bean Feb 16, 2006 #5 jdarg said: It looks like the little weiner dog is listening though! Click to expand... Yep, he's all ears!
jdarg said: It looks like the little weiner dog is listening though! Click to expand... Yep, he's all ears!
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Feb 16, 2006 #6 I think John R said that he saw JFunn at the Seabar tonight. :shock: