• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dear Mediacon.

New posts
P.S. - Another unhappy customer bought herself DSL for Christmas, and just set it all up this morning. Easy as can be, friendly service, and fast internet. I'll be canceling my Mediacom service tomorrow. :biggrin:
 
I never had Mediacon for internet, have had DSL for a long time. Recently I got Dish and gave Mediacrap the boot for tv also. More channels, better picture, less $$ every month.
 
I called today and got the recorded message that their phones had reached the maximum capacity for my area. I couldn't even talk to a person. I'm getting a huge antenna, dsl and giving up this cable crap. BTW....hated dish and direct too!
 
Back up and running now. Please delete thread.

no need to delete threat since mediacom deserves all the bad press they receive. worst utility with which i have ever dealt, and we've lived in 4 cities. no one's even close. i would never bundle anything with them.
 
Cable internet is superior to dsl in almost all ways, from bandwidth to latency. If you use the internet for anything other then web browsing and email I recommend sticking with cable. I have mediacom as well and the internet goes out maybe twice a year for a couple of hours. Sounds par for the course to me... :idontno:
 
Hello,
My name is Angie and I work for Mediacom.
I'd like to apologize for any issues you are experiencing with your service.
If you would like me to get involved for a faster resolution, please contact me at ahyde@mediacomcc.com
Thank You,
Angie
 
Unfortunately, we are bundled...web, phone, and TV. Web and phone were out, yesterday. Wonder what kind of damages could be collected if our home was broken into or caught on fire during a down period, and the alarm could not dial out or establish two way communication?

For this reason, alone, I have been trying to get Mother Singinchicken to go back to a land line for the phone.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top