• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dear Mediacon.

New posts
Is mediacom still down? It just kicked off my blackberry for the second time. I've tried calling and can't get through. If anyone has any knowledge, please let me know. Thanks!
 
Have snowy tv, again, since Saturday. just in time for football. Disn is the way to go. had snow last time Green Bay was on. Love cable.{not}
 
Not sure if it's because of the switch over? But, this is the second time since Dec 14, mine has gone down.

And, it was down several days in December to complete.........
 
I have had virtually no problems with mediacom cable or internet. Yesterday internet was out, but my cable was fine. All in all, i've had good service from them. I guess it's all about your location.
 
I don't have them for internet, but haven't had any problems with my cable. Though I couldn't get the tv listings online for most of the week (I miss the tv guide channel).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top