• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dear Oli

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Just a quick note to warn you that we'll be rolling old school deep. Think in the 20's. So bolt down the tables. We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and won't dissapoint.

xoxo
Kfunn + Team
 
Just a quick note to warn you that we'll be rolling old school deep. Think in the 20's. So bolt down the tables. We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and won't dissapoint.

xoxo
Kfunn + Team

Consider this my RSVP for NYE. :wave:

I hope I wake up the next morning with confetti EVERYWHERE! :biggrin:
 
I hope that I am covered in so much confetti that they don't let me on the plane.
 
Arrival time, por favor.

Kate has a NYE hair option for you, thanks to Rapunzel. How do you feel about pink and blue streaks? Kate's House of Hot Hair Beauty will be open during regular business hours. Several SoWallers are looking very nice with their streaked hair and beards. You can be hip and now in the SoWal style too.;-)
 
Arrival time, por favor.

Kate has a NYE hair option for you, thanks to Rapunzel. How do you feel about pink and blue streaks? Kate's House of Hot Hair Beauty will be open during regular business hours. Several SoWallers are looking very nice with their streaked hair and beards. You can be hip and now in the SoWal style too.;-)

:funn: We get the house on the 29th. But it's looking like I may get an itch to come down early. Don't know how much more I can handle home without a car.

Um. Well...Can I have a consultation regarding my hair do prior to the final decision. You know how I am with my hair...
 
:funn: We get the house on the 29th. But it's looking like I may get an itch to come down early. Don't know how much more I can handle home without a car.

Um. Well...Can I have a consultation regarding my hair do prior to the final decision. You know how I am with my hair...

You can stay with us, or maybe I should volunteer the Skunks house. :floor:Get on down here!
 
Kimmifunn
You know you can stay at your beach Mom's house, even without Jessifunn.:welcome: We can have a few drinks and call Jessifunn and tell her what she is missing.
:floor:
 
Just a quick note to warn you that we'll be rolling old school deep. Think in the 20's. So bolt down the tables. We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and won't dissapoint.

xoxo
Kfunn + Team

we gonna party like rock stars ......fo sho......
 
Kimmifunn
You know you can stay at your beach Mom's house, even without Jessifunn.:welcome: We can have a few drinks and call Jessifunn and tell her what she is missing.
:floor:

:wave:I'm so mad she's not going to be in town!!!:pissed:

we gonna party like rock stars ......fo sho......

Duh. Save me a hat and a bag of confetti!!! We'll also be celebrating a bowl game win, so lots of War Eagles!!!

We still find confetti in the house from daughter and BF going to Red Bar last NYE.;-)

Not sure if they'll be at the beach or in the ATL this NYE.:idontno:

This group is 10x as crazy. Tell them to come!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top