• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dec. 30 @ Pandora...still on?

New posts

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Is this shindig still on at Pandora? I hate to load the Funns up with all the social coordination! And anyone planning on going to Red Bar for the New Year's Eve bash? Any fireworks on the horizon? And for those of you at South Walton this time of year, please stop by Conch Out (directly opposite the old green Washaway House) for a glass of wine. :welcome: We are here until Jan. 2.

Smilin' Joe, we have a special bottle of red for you. Are you out there??? Was Santa nice?
 
If individual fireworks at the beach are on the horizon, please pick up all the debris to keep the beaches clean. This is a big problem every July 4th. :nono1:
 
Donna said:
Is this shindig still on at Pandora? I hate to load the Funns up with all the social coordination! And anyone planning on going to Red Bar for the New Year's Eve bash? Any fireworks on the horizon? And for those of you at South Walton this time of year, please stop by Conch Out (directly opposite the old green Washaway House) for a glass of wine. :welcome: We are here until Jan. 2.

Smilin' Joe, we have a special bottle of red for you. Are you out there??? Was Santa nice?
I know my girls (3 of them) are planning on being at the Red Bar on New Years Day. Dread will be playing. I don't know about New Year's Eve.
 
steele mama said:
I know my girls (3 of them) are planning on being at the Red Bar on New Years Day. Dread will be playing. I don't know about New Year's Eve.

Done and done. Pandora's- Yes. Red Bar NYE- Yes.
 
Donna - Pandora's has been replaced by sunset bonfire on the beach on the 30th. Maybe Pandora's can be a place to go in case of rain?
 
Will everyone be wearing a party hat? Or a SoWal sticker? Is there a special, double secret handshake? Sounds like fun and a few of "old" folks may join you kids for the early part of the evening.

We plan to arrive late on the 30th, but we'll check you out.

OT
 
Hey snapper grabber - I forgot to ask your "name" last night but I'm with you now - and YES, you were talking to a celeb - jfunn's mother.

Wish you guys could stay through New Years - jfunn's mom may be at the party.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top