• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dennis - Beach Accesses - post here

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sueshore said:
Where are they going if they are climbing up the dune? I think they were overserved and the skinny one threw the keys and the others missed and now they are digging for them! BTW...who took this pic and what means were used to get their attention? Chips, coupons for McDonald's, or hopefully one of those air guns with biodegradeable ammo????

I will refrain from responding to overweight issues, but I took the photos just prior to yelling at them. They probably think I am just some crackhead that came out of nowhere.

Almost forgot to mention, that after a good 5 minutes on the ascent, they reached the summit, though exhausted from the climb.
 
Sueshore said:
Where are they going if they are climbing up the dune? I think they were overserved and the skinny one threw the keys and the others missed and now they are digging for them!

what skinny one? :biggrin:
 
Smiling JOe said:
They probably think I am just some crackhead that came out of nowhere.
put foil on your head (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/) and rush toward such folk hollering crazy stuff [hmmm, second thought, you might need to wear kevlar to avoid occasional personal injury].

'nother possibility. approach with surgical mask, boots, and gloves. put sign in sand "DANGER! KEEP OFF! HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF FLESH EATING BACTERIA."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top