• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dennis - damage reports & requests - merged to this thread

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Admin
Thanks to all the locals that can reoprt about property and conditions of the area after the storm clears.

If you are out of the area, post your requests here. Separate threads may be merged into this one.


VERY little info will be forthcoming until Monday.
 
Last edited:
Re: Dennis - damage reports

I look forward to hearing about Seaside, as well as the condition of the dunes. Thanks to anyone who knows.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Great idea....thanks Kurt! Hopefully everyone in the area is safe and sound. I'm interested in all of 30-A, but particularly the Seagrove Beach area. Those poor beaches can't take much more abuse! Wouldn't it be great if the wave action has loosened up some of that black hard yukky stuff!
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

If anyone is in the Eastern Lake area, we'd like an update on Eastern Shores condos, 595 Eastern Lake Road, between Commodore's Retreat and the Leeward complexes.

Also, we heard on MSNBC that the first floor of Pinnacle Port was washed out. This is the condo complex beachside of Carillon Beach across Lake Powell across the Bay County line.

Thanks, and I hope the area stays int he clear from serious damage.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Camp Creek/Seacrest/Rosmary

As far as I can tell homes fared great. A few shingles are off at Gulf Vista Townhomes. The winds are still too strong to take a better look.

This didn't seems as bad as Ivan, although we didn't stay for Ivan. There isn't the windburn on the plants and trees. We've had power throughout and it looks as though the worst is over so we should keep our power.

Worried about the beaches, the Gulf is roaring.

The heavy rain has stopped.

Check back in later.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

I'd appreciate info about Kristi Lane and Summer's Edge, both houses just south of Eastern Lake Road (my sister and I have two houses there).

We're going down there as soon as we're allowed in and feel that the roads won't be blocked. If I can get cell service from T-Mobile, I can report back since I have an AirCard.

Thanks.
 
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Any information related to the Adagio Complex in Blue Mountain Beach would be appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top