• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dentists open on saturday??

New posts

nairb

Beach Comber
I know it's a long shot, but I woke up at 2am this morning and the pain has been consistant ever since. I've already used a tea bag, oragel/numb stuff, and tons of ibuprofen. I'm desperate now. Is it possible a dentist is open around here on saturday?
 
maybe you could call the hospital and see if they have one on call for emergencies.....
 
I doubt you will be able to find a dentist on a Saturday here. If I was in your shoes I would go to the Destin Urgent Care clinic on HWY 98 (just west of Sandestin) where you can at least get pain meds and antibiotics if you need them. I would steer clear of the ER for two reasons:first, there is no way your case will prove concerning enough for a dentist to come in from home to see you, and second, an ER visit is expensive and time consuming.
 
Urgent care....the best bet for your circumstances. However, Sacred Heart Hospital is wonderful and usually not a long wait. Was there myself about 10 days ago, My On-Star emergency contacted the hospital to let them know I was coming and I was met at the door by 2 nurses and a security guard (who parked my car for me).....
 
Hey guys thanks for the replies. I did wind up calling Urgent Care to see and the lady said they would just recommend taking ibuprofen and keeping an ice pack on it until monday. So I grabbed some of those blue ice packs and laid down about 7:30 this morning rested easy until noon! Right now it still tingles but I'll live until Monday. Sorry if it seemed like an odd post but I was desperate! :D Thanks again.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top