• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Design/ Staging Services

New posts

RagXBoneDesignCo

Beach Comber
Over 25 years in furniture industry as a decorator. I pay attention to detail, and also price. I believe in using what you have first, and updating it. This saves you money!! I refinish, fix, and update decor, and furnishings. I also do kitchen remodels such as painting, backsplash, and the most fun... epoxy art countertops! Business is slow over the summer as I work mostly in rentals. I can give a personalized touch to your cleaning service. No one else pays attention to broken or misplaced items. I fix them, and make sure your place looks how you intended for every new guest that arrives. Contact me today @850-325-0132. Clean background. Worked in 3 million plus dollar homes as well as condos
 

Attachments

  • 93F0DB66-BBF5-44B1-B8AC-12298A781E89.jpeg
    93F0DB66-BBF5-44B1-B8AC-12298A781E89.jpeg
    726.3 KB · Views: 121
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top