• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin and crab legs

New posts

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
Other than Capt. Kidds buffet, is there any other resturant in Destin where you can get "all you can eat" crab legs. (not priced by the pound)
 
arkiegirl said:
Other than Capt. Kidds buffet, is there any other resturant in Destin where you can get "all you can eat" crab legs. (not priced by the pound)

Usually you can find "AYCE Crab" at Chinese Buffets (I know, not very "beachy")...not sure about Destin, but I understand there are a couple in Ft Walton Beach.
 
The above poster is correct, not much to choose from for all you can eat crab legs, I wish there was a place.

Note: In the chinese restaurants, they are usually way over cooked.
 
Old Bay Steamer! Sooo freakin' good. It's on Okaloosa Island though.
 
I think Elmo's in Dune Allen has all you can eat crab legs. Not sure if it's a certain day or all the time. Not in Destin but close.
 
Ocean Lover said:
I think Elmo's in Dune Allen has all you can eat crab legs. Not sure if it's a certain day or all the time. Not in Destin but close.
Thursday I believe...
 
Yep - Thursday nights at Elmo's! All you can eat crab legs. It's a local's favorite. The parking lot is always pretty full! Don't know the price, though.
 
I've heard the Destin Diner has all you can eat crab legs. I've never eaten there, but we have friends who take their kids there all the time for that very thing! I even saw a sign advertising it last night when we drove by!
 
Smiling JOe said:
I thought SnapperHeads use to have an AYCE Crab Legs night???

FYI - not all locals eat at Elmo's. ;-)

Snapperheads on Monday night.auce and awesome! I believe the price is $19 and well worth it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top