• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin area

New posts
Scooter, is this THE ACME? I didn't know they opened in Baytowne. The chargrilled oysters are wonderful:clap_1:
I haven't tried the chargrilled oysters, but in my opinion, the Apalachicola Oysters are much tastier. I remember enjoying the NOLA ACME very much, but the one in Baytowne was just so-so.
 
Harbor Docks has great food right on the harbor. With the weather we have been having dining outside overlooking the harbor is great this time of year especially if you eat early and watch the sunset over the harbor.
 
I love Dewey Destins - Camilles and Kenny D's gumbo (also oyster chowder). Miss Gracie makes the best gumbo. Kenny and Miss Gracie started in NO and still have a place back there. Also - I am not a fan of ruebens - but my husband loves McGuire's - swears they are the best in Destin. (I do like their beer).
 
i was quite pleasantly surprised by bonefish across from the commons. great food, attentive service, knowledgeable staff. then i found out it was a franchise, even better. that fact that a franchise can maintain stand alone service levels was awesome. but that's just me.

Bianco/Cava Blue at the entrance to destiny. awesome food prepared by CMC Jack Shoop. hip bar also.

for quick, but excellent quality, i hit zoe's kitchen in the commons.

donut hole in destin, 24 hrs.
 
Where the heck is kenny D's? We had dinner at Bonefish last night and it was excellent. Also went to Destin Commons and it is amazing this time of year, all the Christmas lights and people..too funn!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Kenny D's is off Old 98 right near the Okaloosa/Walton County line - near Capt Dave's - use to be Wahoo's
 
i was quite pleasantly surprised by bonefish across from the commons. great food, attentive service, knowledgeable staff. then i found out it was a franchise, even better. that fact that a franchise can maintain stand alone service levels was awesome. but that's just me.

I had forgotten the name of this place. I was there in October & agree with your review. I don't usually like to go to a chain at the beach but since we don't have one here in Pittsburgh I agreed. The food was excellent as well as the service. I believe I had Cobia there. I would definitely go back.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top