• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin Chops Opening Soon in Seacrest!

New posts

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
I just ran into Jim Altimura at the coffee shop and he said Destin Chops will be opening sometime early in March. Welcome to SCENIC 30-A Jim. Best of luck for many years of continued success! 30-A restaurants rock!:welcome:

Dave
 
Preview was last night....smooth drinks, great food, and glamourous contemporary decor, I love it!

Agreed--it was a lot of fun! I think the bar area is a great space, beautifully designed and could become a 30A hangout on its own.
Only thing I am not too sure about is the 2 overscaled white chandelier lights on the sidewalk in the front???
 
Its hard to tell where the front door is. I hope they make a more inviting entrance. I walked around there the other day and found it confusing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top