• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin message board

New posts
Does anyone know of a message board specifically for Destin? Ft. Walton? Or is this as close as it gets?

arkiegirl, try trip advisor, but beware, there's some rather surly people on there from time to time. :roll:
 
I am not knocking this board, just wondering if there is anything more specific to Destin--I get a little confused at exactly what is where when different names of little towns/beaches are mentioned. I just know I am going to Destin in a few weeks and want info on things around us, not wanting to drive after having to drive 12 + hours to get there.
 
I am not knocking this board, just wondering if there is anything more specific to Destin--I get a little confused at exactly what is where when different names of little towns/beaches are mentioned. I just know I am going to Destin in a few weeks and want info on things around us, not wanting to drive after having to drive 12 + hours to get there.

Seriously, ag, you will find some helpful info on trip advisor--just look for the Destin forum.. there are some really nice helpful folks over there. i used to frequent that board before I "saw the light". You will get some good ideas for places to stay, places to eat, things to do, etc. Good luck!!
 
I am not knocking this board, just wondering if there is anything more specific to Destin--I get a little confused at exactly what is where when different names of little towns/beaches are mentioned. I just know I am going to Destin in a few weeks and want info on things around us, not wanting to drive after having to drive 12 + hours to get there.


Destin is not bad, just MUCH more deveoped than SoWal. You will have a nice time if you enjoy lots of stuff and people. Beautiful beaches!
 
Oops! Forgot:welcome: Glad you are here.:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top