• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Developer liability for Mold

New posts
yippie said:
No, not the same place. I am dealing with a huge matter which includes builders liability insurance. My problem stems from a builders flaw. No water barrier placed on the south side of my house, which was against code.

Please have your friend PM me. I have been dealing with this for almost a year and am finally getting somewhere. I think I can help her.

She's not on the board but I will definitely tell her and she can pm you through me. Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top