My fingers are getting sore from all of the research I have done ... everyone's great input seems to lead to more and more questions though. So, here is my latest ...
I am disabled and walk with crutches. I am pretty mobile, but obviously stairs are difficult for me ... especially in/out of a pool. I know that WaterSound Beach Club has a "zero entry" pool (like a beach ... no steps).
Are there any other developments NORTH OF 30A that also have zero entry pools? WaterSound, NatureWalk, Cypress Breeze, Grande Pointe, Wild Heron, etc?
Once again, thank you in advance for all of your continued help!
I am disabled and walk with crutches. I am pretty mobile, but obviously stairs are difficult for me ... especially in/out of a pool. I know that WaterSound Beach Club has a "zero entry" pool (like a beach ... no steps).
Are there any other developments NORTH OF 30A that also have zero entry pools? WaterSound, NatureWalk, Cypress Breeze, Grande Pointe, Wild Heron, etc?
Once again, thank you in advance for all of your continued help!