• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dewey Destins--what do you recommend

New posts

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
I have pulled up a menu for Dewey Destins. I am wondering if you can tell me what you have had there? What you recommend and do recommend?
 
You can't go wrong with the shrimp--prepared any way, but my personal fave is fried...naturally. :clap:
 
The fish sandwich is always good. Or the Grouper Platter, though it is pricey this year.
 
I usually get the fish sandwich - whatever it is that day - fresh and good. It is just a beautiful place to sit and enjoy the sights. Although I recently had the grouper sandwich at Gravel Road - That was the best - they put pecans on the top. YUM!!!
 
You really can't go wrong with any of their seafood- fresh and very local. I always end up getting the grilled tuna sandwich there.

Though I do have to say their starches are pretty average. (But then I'm insanely picky about bread)
 
My husband had an awesome fried oyster sandwich in February. I asked for the most fresh and local, which turned out to be grouper and it was fabulous (at that time of year, some items come in from Alabama or other relatively close, but not "local" places).
 
EVERYTHANG AT DEWEY'S IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top