• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Did you vote?

New posts
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:idontno:
 
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:idontno:


:funn:

Even though I WORK in the Annex, due to some PPP on my part, I found myself driving over to CI this morning. :blush: But I did it.
 
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:idontno:

If you're serious you need to file a complaint with the elections commission.
 
I had to write in Jefferson Davis.....:idontno:
 
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:idontno:

Chico--hello, just a joke--you of all people!: :wave:

HNOOE you so got me on that one....good one...
happy0064.gif
 
hnoone, if you think that is bad, you should have voted at Christian International Ministries. The Lord will show you how to vote.

Aleonard, I bet that machine was installed by Hillary's camp.

Yes, I voted NO, last week.
 
Yes. I voted Rosemary Beach Town Hall, my toney, new voting location. I felt sooooo "Republican" just walking in there, all the men were in plaid golf pants and all the women were in Lilly Pulitzer.
When they looked up my name and it said registered Democrat, they told me there really must be some kind of mistake, that they did not allow that in there, and that I need to go elsewhere to vote. The experience made me feel bad, ashamed.:idontno:


you kidder! Lilly Pulitzer. :roll: cracking me up. I went to Christian International - more normal mix of people there. I didn't feel out of place. I really miss voting in Pt WAshington, just down the street, at the Methodist church. :cry:

:wave:
punzy showed up on my doorstep with obama campaign materials. had to go vote. she made me. even though my vote didn't count. and I was sick. now I am sicker. ;-)

also, punzy said she did feel like she had a social disease at Rosemary Beach earlier in the day when they saw her registered party. they had not seen any of "those" in there at that point and had to dig out the right stuff for her.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top