• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

digital camera cleaning/repair

New posts

ASH

Beach Fanatic
I don't know if it's salt or sand or maybe both, but we now have two digital cameras acting up. Don't open proper or won't focus. Where can we take these locally to get them looked at, cleaned up and lubed to get em working again. Santa Rosa Beach area please.

Dunca

Oh yeah, and I have a watch that may need the same treatment.
 
I don't know if there is such a place outside of a large city. You will probably have to ship it. I think most folks would look into a new model as electronics these days are often more expensive to repair than buy new.
 
I'm having the same problem. I have a Canon 30D.
 
OK, never mind the camera. How about someone who does watch repair?
Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top