• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Dikki Du is coming back!!!!!

New posts

branchardm

Beach Comber
Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe are back Ya'll!!!!
​
October 20,21,22 2006
Where? Bud and Alley's Resturant, Santa Rosa Beach
Time- 8PM-12AM
www.dikkidu.com
Be There!! You can get good MUSIC and good FOOD!!
:D
:chill:
 
Should this be the first Darg outing? I'm sure we are going to need a little breakfrom unpacking....and I really want to see Miss Kitty and J-funn in action with the Krewe.:eek: :clap_1:
 
Should this be the first Darg outing? I'm sure we are going to need a little breakfrom unpacking....and I really want to see Miss Kitty and J-funn in action with the Krewe.:eek: :clap_1:

Oh, that would be so much funn!!!! Yes, it should be your first official outing as a "local". ;-)
 
:clap_1: I should just about be ready to drink again that weekend. Now where are our rubboards, jfunn? jdarg has some learning to do.
 
T-Shirts

Hey Guys,
Anyone want to order T-Shirts and have them before they get The Krewe gets there, go to the website www.dikkidu.com and get them while they are available. Dikki is not guaranteed to have enough once he gets there, T-Shirts are going fast.
:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top