• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dillards opens

New posts

sunny456

Beach Lover
Dillards opened this morning in Pier Park and it looks great! The clothes, accessories and cosmetics are top quality. I felt like I was in a mall in Atlanta.
On the way out I noticed Margaritaville was open too.
 
The folks from Margaritaville were stirring up food on the Channel 7 news this morning. I normally don't eat shrimp or wings at 6:30 in the morning, but they made it look reallllllly good. :drool: I imagine it will be packed tonight, and for a while yet.

Is Penney's open yet?
 
Dillards opened this morning in Pier Park and it looks great! The clothes, accessories and cosmetics are top quality. I felt like I was in a mall in Atlanta.
On the way out I noticed Margaritaville was open too.

I love Dillards!!!!:clap: This is not good........I'm a Realtor....things are a bit skinny around here, and it's not me..:(
 
yep! Penney's is open too. I didn't make it in the store though. I'm so excited about this great development! Hopefully it will help property values. :)
 
Penney's was giving away $5 gas cards to Chevron. Dillards has coupons for a chance at prizes for the first 500 who show up Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I think. Today, Wednesday, people were in a line wrapped around the building. This is a great mall close to South Walton. Only 15 to 30 minutes from Rosemary or Sandestin. Really no reason to have to deal with Destin traffic again for mall shopping. SoWal has our great individual community stores and Silver Sands in Miramar Beach. This Pier Park in Panama City Beach is icing on the cake. :rolling:
 
Penney's was giving away $5 gas cards to Chevron. Dillards has coupons for a chance at prizes for the first 500 who show up Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I think. Today, Wednesday, people were in a line wrapped around the building. This is a great mall close to South Walton. Only 15 to 30 minutes from Rosemary or Sandestin. Really no reason to have to deal with Destin traffic again for mall shopping. SoWal has our great individual community stores and Silver Sands in Miramar Beach. This Pier Park in Panama City Beach is icing on the cake.
 
Drove to PCB today to see what all the fuss was about, and ended up stopping in there. Nice, but they're still working on getting the staff up to speed. Mr. Mouse was supposed to get a $15 gift card for buying Ecco shoes. Took 15 minutes at customer service to actually get the card while one customer service agent tried to help us and answer the constrantly ringing phones at the same time while two other cs reps sat behind her doing nothing.

And then when we went to redeem the card in housewares, the clerk had to call a manager over to figure out how to redeem the card toward my mini food processor- another 5-10 minute wait there.
 
finally went to dillard's last week. a very nice store, but for the first time in the history of my life didn't find a single thing to "wear". I did buy some shoes. women's clothing inventory very, very limited at this point. I imagine it will take some time. I'm willing to be patient. Normally I adore dillard's:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top