• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dining at Enzos

New posts

Alice Jones

Beach Crab
Some friends and myself went to Enzos last night. As a new resident in the area I was really happy to find such a nice place.

My husband had Lasagna and I had Linquini and Clam Sauce. The food was fantastic and the atmosphere was so warm and friendly. Our friends had what is called a De Enzo Pizza and it was the best pizza I ever had. I tried a few in the area and this was the best.

I am excited about the Valentine Party it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

From what I understand they are planning a St. Patricks party also.

Thank you Enzos for being so nice.
 
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Lots of good places to eat in SoWal and this is one of the best.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top