• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

dining recommendations

New posts

bamabeachgirl

Beach Comber
My husband and I are staying at Blue Mountain Beach the first week in May. I would like some dining choices close by. I love the Red Bar. We've also tried The 331 (also very good). Not really interested in chain restaurants or driving all the way into Destin for a meal. I'm new posting here but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.
:D
 
Actually, 331 is now closed. You can try Stinkys in Dune Allen, Goatfeathers in Blue Mountain Beach, Hurricane Oyster Bar in Grayton Beach and always the Red Bar.
 
My husband and I are staying at Blue Mountain Beach the first week in May. I would like some dining choices close by. I love the Red Bar. We've also tried The 331 (also very good). Not really interested in chain restaurants or driving all the way into Destin for a meal. I'm new posting here but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.
:D

Stinky's is a must!!
 
We enjoy Smiling Fish, Blue Orleans...shrimp and scallops with tasso grits:D!
D&K's and Summer Kitchen in Rosemary Beach are top choices as well. Wild Olives has good food for take out or you can eat there. Have a funn time!
 
Thanks for the recommendations. :biggrin: We're planning on staying 4 or 5 nights. I can hardly wait! We'll have to give some of these a try. We haven't been down since August.
 
We went to D and K's and can't wait to go back. The food and atmosphere was amazing. When my husband asks what we are doing for dinner I tell him Barbque shrimp. We haven't been able to make that flight back yet:idontno:.

Enjoy all the great recommendations.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top