Garner
Beach Fanatic
We had another wonderful dinner at Chanticleer last night. While many of us think of it as the great spot for lunch with wonderful sandwiches and salads, they serve up a delicious dinner with many of the same lunch items but also full size entrees and creative apps. We started with the "un-brie-lievable" eggrolls which were delicious with apple, brie, bacon and cinnamon. John can't resist the Jambalaya. The sausage is smoked on site to serve up a true, honest and filling dish. I wasn't that hungry so opted for the stuffed mushrooms as my entree. They were fabulous! The stuffing was cream cheese, parmesan cheese, crawfish and herbed breadcrumbs as a binder. They have a good selection of beer and wine as well as very reasonable prices..
Gosh, it's only 8:30 in the morning and I'm ready for dinner! :up:
Gosh, it's only 8:30 in the morning and I'm ready for dinner! :up: