• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

dinner at stinky's

New posts

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
we had dinner last night and it's a home run on every front
great band playing during dinner the flow was great and the food is Jim richard created which gives you guaranteed quality
go before there is a 2 hour wait
 
Thanks for the review, sounds like a must do...just like the Red Bar!:biggrin: :clap_1:
 
We had Stinky's last night for dinner.
Had a table on the back porch on the lake. The food was excellent, service was good, and we got to watch a pair of turtles and some interesting birds. :clap_1:

On a side note, stick to the fish only when you order. ;-)
 
We had Stinky's last night for dinner.
Had a table on the back porch on the lake. The food was excellent, service was good, and we got to watch a pair of turtles and some interesting birds. :clap_1:

On a side note, stick to the fish only when you order. ;-)

:idontno: What no oysters? Spill it Mangy!!!!
 
I just checked out their website: http://www.stinkysfishcamp.com/stink...mp/default.htm

It is a great website and the menu looks delicious. I can't wait to try it out. I want some oysters NOW!!!!!!
I didn't get your link to work. But I went up to the main domain name, and this http://www.stinkysfishcamp.com/stinkysfishcamp/default.htm worked for me.

Damn! I was hoping for entrees under $10. I love that price point, but I suppose fixed costs for having a restaurant at the beach are too high for prices that low.
 
:idontno: What no oysters? Spill it Mangy!!!!

I'm allergic to shellfish, so I had a rib dish. I should have went with the cobia since it's in season.
But MANgo had the oysters and he said yummy. :drool:
 
Blackened shrimp and the lime slaw appetizer. Next week I plan on going back and eating a double order!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top