• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

dinner on the beach?

New posts

soozie58

Beach Lover
My husband and I are going to be celebrating our anniversay in may and I am wondering if there is someone who will set up a romantic dinner on the beach and serve for us? Thanks
 
I have seen them do it at Henderson Park Inn on the far west end of old 98. Looked very romantic!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top