• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

dinner specials

New posts

bamabeachgirl

Beach Comber
We are headed to Blue Mountain Beach this Sunday. Just curious, but do any of the area restaurants have dinner specials on certain nights or early bird specials? Thanks for any info. you can give.
 
Smiling Fish Cafe has "locals" night on Tuesday and it is delicious. They have a limited menu- but the Salmon is the best I have ever tasted.
 
Smiling Fish Cafe has "locals" night on Tuesday and it is delicious. They have a limited menu- but the Salmon is the best I have ever tasted.

you are right about tuesday night, and everything they serve is heavenly imo. but they do not offer discounted specials at any time as far as I know. dinner is only available on Tuesday nights. lunch served Mon-Fri, I believe. a wonderful place to sit outside, and the food is glorious. george is a master!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top