• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Directions for Dummies.....

New posts
:welcome: gilesdad. That must be Giles playing in the sand. Babies and beach go together so well. Post often.
 
That is Megan. The lack of light at sunset caused the hat she was wearing to look orange but it's actually bright pink. She is six now, sister to nine yr old brother Giles.
Megan took her first steps around the pool at Gulf Place Caribbean.(supervised from chair to chair, not edge of pool :D )

This photo is Giles at the same pool at age 2 1/2
Thanks for the welcomes. I'll be back.
Gilespool.jpg
[/IMG]
 
:welcome: Gilesdad....cute, cute kids. Love their names!!!!!
 
Thanks for all the suggestions and research, Gilesdad. And by the way, :welcome: even though I'm still somewhat of a lurker I LOVE sowal.com. I bet you will too. I think we'll probably take the 331 route from Montgomery; it's what mapquest recommends. I am getting a triptik also so we'll see what that says. I don't know why I worry so much; we've done it before. I'll be lucky if I make it until our departure next week....full on vacation panic/frenzy has set in.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top