• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Discuss...

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Came out as gibberish please delete. Sorry
 
Last edited:
It's not like we've never discussed jibberish before...:idontno:

p.s. I still love your siggy line!
 
Last edited:
NoHall...why does you sig line have a red x? :idontno:
 
I still can't figure out your avatar.
Space Giants! Whistle once for Gam, Twice for Silvar, and Three times for me Goldar!
YouTube - The Space Giants, Chpt 1: Goldar's Family

see if that works.
Like Ultraman or Spectraman if you remember :D
In Kindergarten I couldn't wait to get home and watch them battle Rodak and the Lugo men. I thought they were called Loogiemen. Good stuff, then anyway.
 
NoHall...why does you sig line have a red x? :idontno:

You must be underage. :idontno: :wave:

It used to have a little dancing lady, but she disappeared when my laptop blew up. I'll check into it...(Maybe she was underage.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top