• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Disney Whirled

New posts
This might explain what's in the works on the Northern Trust land.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071210/20071210005910.html?.v=1

So what are you saying that it explains? The Northern Trust is going the route of getting a USACE permit rather than individual permitting. And you're basing this on the fact that it's in a similar location and of a similar size? I love the part about the commissioners suggesting conservation uses such as "hunting, fishing and horse riding". I'll bet that they hired the high powered law firm to help them design horse trails on their $500 million property.
 
Hey Santiago, I have no idea what it explains, nor do I really care. Are you a Washington County Commissioner? Do you have all of your limbs? I'm confused ... have you been drinking?
 
Hey Santiago, I have no idea what it explains, nor do I really care. Are you a Washington County Commissioner? Do you have all of your limbs? I'm confused ... have you been drinking?

I might be a commissioner and I do have all of my limbs. Just don't ask me about me teeth.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top