Sorry, the over whelming majority of the article seemed to be about rumors of a theme park in our neck of the woods. Quite frankly I don't think they are up to anything shady. If they were there would be no mention of meetings period. I also don't find it odd that a family who owns newpapers (generally printed on paper) also own large amounts of timber land located near, what used to be, a major paper mill. Maybe they are in talks to donate the land to the county and want to make sure the county wants to take on the responsibility? Could it be concern over land use changes? Washington County is also desperate for economic development and being that the land is so close to the new airport that could be an issue at hand. I realize that the conspiracy theorists out there want to go with the "shady good ole boys are screwing us", but has anyone considered that someone could be doing good or even considering it and just doesn't want to disappoint the public should it not go thru?