• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

District 1 School Board Race

New posts

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Another contested race in the upcoming Walton County Primary election is the District 1 School Board position. The three pre-qualified candidates are Mildred Wilkerson, Robert Nelson and Tim Yandell.

Which candidate is your choice for this non-partisan race ?
 
Thanks. Now is the time I wished I had developed a larger friends list.

:cry:


Instead I spent way too much time :drink:
and
:chill:

I should have known better. :funn:
 
Don't count on that happening I have see things happen in regards to the sheriffs race before that just made no sense.

Guess we should stick to the thread topic though.... don't want to wake the natives.

I wasn't trying to compare the two races just saying that it's time to get new and fresh faces with new idea's and goals
 
Another contested race in the upcoming Walton County Primary election is the District 1 School Board position. The three pre-qualified candidates are Mildred Wilkerson, Robert Nelson and Tim Yandell.

Which candidate is your choice for this non-partisan race ?
Robert Nelson for school board
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top