• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Do you need childcare?? Mack Bayou

New posts

Childcare4u

Beach Lover
I have 2 spots to fill in my home daycare. My hours are 7AM-6PM. I have a 4 year old daughter of my own. Parents get a daily activity report and we do many fun arts & crafts and many learning activities. I also have great references. I would love to care for your little one!
 
I think I emailed you before, but- are you open to occasionally watching my 3 year old son- not every week? It would be for a few hours in the afternoon- 3-4 hours probably.
Thanks, Sarah
 
yes I could do that. Itd be 20/day for 4 hours or less and 30/day over 4 hours. I am open from 7AM to 6PM.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Jackie
 
i may be in need of a sitter on Fridays only from 7:30-5:30 would you be available? I have a 17 month old son. Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top