• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Do you need new windows?

New posts

Window Concepts

Beach Crab
Hi everyone so glad you notice me. I am your one stop for impact windows and doors, we carrey Kolbe windows and doors that have been put in tons of houses along the cost. We can provided new construction packages or replacement packages shoot me an e-mail me windowconceptsofnwfl@yahoo.com I am be happy to help out in any way.
 
Is that you Bob? Either way, welcome to Sowal. :welcome:

I'd be the local Marvin and Integrity rep. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the area. Take care and stay warm.
 
Hey you window experts - a question for you! Our 10 yr old house has a few windows where the metal parts that help the window go up and down have rusted out. The window itself is still in great shape. Is there some way to replace/repair just the metal parts?
 
Hey you window experts - a question for you! Our 10 yr old house has a few windows where the metal parts that help the window go up and down have rusted out. The window itself is still in great shape. Is there some way to replace/repair just the metal parts?

Might depend on how they are held in place but likely. When folks are looking for parts to repair windows, I usually refer them on to Parts on Wheels in Ft. Walton Beach. They have parts for most brands and offer installation of the same. Their number is (850) 864-4769. Good luck.
 
Thanks! I'll give them a try. I hated the thought we'd have to replace the whole window. Having a house by the beach = high maintenance from salt air.
 
Just a co-worker

The competition seems to be dropping like flies. Good to see some of us sticking it out. It'll get better.

If you're ever in Santa Rosa Beach, stop by my Showroom and introduce yourself. I'm 1/2 mile North of Highway 98 on 393 right in front of Coastal Rental. See you around.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top