• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Do you remember that special night?

New posts
spent about 20 min. at mine. the party favors back at the condo were much more interesting.

Actually sounds a lot like my prom.:clap:

This time it will be different.;-)
 
Actually sounds a lot like my prom.:clap:

This time it will be different.;-)

I get the feeling you're up to something. :biggrin: Do I need to start looking for a prom date?
 
The night before the soiree....:( I'll be traveling, but not in SoWal yet....I hope this will be an annual event! (whatever it is...I am sure it will be FUNN!)
 
I've had many nights that were a ton more special than either one of my proms. :cool:

However, this does sound mighty suspicious...
 
The night before the soiree....:( I'll be traveling, but not in SoWal yet....I hope this will be an annual event! (whatever it is...I am sure it will be FUNN!)

Hmmmm...it just occured to me I will be there already! Hmmmm......
 
I will be raiding my old closet when I go to Louisville. Hope Mom didn't finally decide to start "paring down".....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top