• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Do You Sell Interior Doors?

New posts

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
I want to use a local dealer for an interior door within budget that goes from my bathroom into my "wet room" where the bath and shower are. We have the toilet and vanity area in front and then the bathing area will be behind another door. What I want I saw at Home Depot but my budget at this point will not allow an almost $500 door! I am looking for something with perhaps a frosted tempered glass that I can paint black (Asian theme going on) or I am open to suggestions. Perhaps even a tight shower swing door would work. I do not want to spend over a couple of hundred if I can help it. Thanks for any help.

Gidget
 
Please check out the Habitat for Humanity Restore on Highway 331, just a few miles north of the bay. They have a very large inventory of doors and great prices.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top