• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Does your Mediacom Cable suck too?

New posts

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
I don't know if it is a problem with our hardware or with the service in general but I'm constantly having to re-set our modem. We have one of the RCA modems and several times a day we have to power it off or hit the re-set button on the back. Anyone else have this problem? I'm thinking of taking it back and asking for an exchange.
 
We seem to be having intermittent problems with our internet service since yesterday. I called them but they dropped my call. I called back and never got through. I take it they are having a bunch of calls about the situation. Please let me know what you find out.
 
We seem to be having intermittent problems with our internet service since yesterday. I called them but they dropped my call. I called back and never got through. I take it they are having a bunch of calls about the situation. Please let me know what you find out.


Our problems have been going on for about a month.
 
We just moved into a new house on 30A and I called Mediacom five days in a row to try and get them to connect our home to their service. They never called me back once. In this economy you wouldn't think you would have to beg a company to take your business.
 
30ABandMan do yourself a favor and switch your service. I had never in my whole life went through the torture that company was willing to dish out. Continuously, as told to me Mediacom representatives, a line had been cut in Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii, etc. My internet,cable, and phone went out multiple times a week, and all I could get from them was "We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please stay on the line and wait indefinitely for a representative, or please call back when everyone else isn't complaining about this problem. I felt bad for the reps, they were always courteous, but could rarely doing nothing more than repeat the company's ' We are sorry......." Embarq is no peach either, but miles ahead by my experience.
 
Feel my pain: http://www.sowal.com/bb/sowal-lounge/37920-mediacom-down-anyone-else.html

laugh.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top