Shellak, Direct TV might not have 'em but Dish Network does have local channels available here - all but CBS Channel 4 out of Dothan, and I've heard they are working on that (but don't know how true that is).
I promptly hung up the phone. Does anyone know if there are other cable options for the north side of the 331 bridge in Freeport?I called the 800# today to ask a question about our bill and after routing my call to the waiting area for customer service the recorded message states if you are waiting to talk to a customer service rep for your bill "please be aware there is a $5 charge"I promptly hung up the phone. Does anyone know if there are other cable options for the north side of the 331 bridge in Freeport?
Shellak, Direct TV might not have 'em but Dish Network does have local channels available here - all but CBS Channel 4 out of Dothan, and I've heard they are working on that (but don't know how true that is).